For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drag the colored buttons from the 'Last data' window to open charts and map windows. Multiple graphs can be added to the same chart window.
- Move windows by dragging the title bar.
- Resize windows by dragging the edges.
- The window layout can be saved by using the 'Layouts' button.
- Click on a button in the 'Last data' window to change the line color.
- Click the icon in the left side of the title bar of a chart window to change the chart's settings. You can change the type of chart, and enable averaging.
- Scroll on or drag the chart area or the X-axis to change the displayed time range. Historical data is loaded on demand.
- Scroll on or drag the Y-axis to change the visible value range.
- Double click on the Y-axis to reset it. Double click on the chart area to reset both axes.
- Use the button in the top right corner of the map to select which values should be displayed.