For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The Dustmonitor webportal and API from TNO present air quality data obtained by sensor measurements. This version of the data collection presents data acquired in the Regionaal Meetnet in Zuid-Oost Brabant. This data can be accessed directly on the Dustmonitor webportal as well as via an API. Instructions for the use of the API can be found HERE. Please take note of the following:
- the measurements were performed with the utmost care, but no liability is assumed by TNO and conditions of use apply to both the access to the Dustmonitor and API as well as to the datasets themselves;
- You may reuse the datasets subject to the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License;
Additionally, the following conditions apply to the use of the Dustmonitor webportal and the API:
- Unvalidated measurement data is made available via these portals. As a user you cannot claim the availability of data. The monitoring networks retain the right at all times to modify the dataset, to make the dataset no longer available or to otherwise suspend access to it, without observing a transition period and without personally informing users.
- When reusing the content of the datasets, acknowledgment of the source is mandatory. Citing the contents should not give the impression that we endorse the purport of the derivative work. The monitoring networks do not guarantee the availability, topicality and continuity of data and API. The realization of services based on the functionality offered and the risk of business damage as a result of calamities or the discontinuation thereof are at the expense and risk of the user. There is no fixed restriction on the use of our API.
- There is a Fair Use Policy for using the API. This means that normal use is allowed, but that the monitoring networks reserve the right to block an (API) functionality in the event of excessive requests and the application of, for example - but not exclusively - 'drop catching'.
You may only access the Dustmonitor webportal, the API or the datasets presented here after you have expressly agreed to the above conditions including the below Creative Commons conditions.